• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gunning for Success: A Derbyshire Story...

Hoggy31

International Captain

Was set 300 to win in 2 sessions, So i went all out for the win, A draw was never an option.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
C`mon Nick, go for some of these draws. It`ll give your team some confidence, and perhaps help their average.

Hoggy31

International Captain

Good to get the our first OD win of the season, won with a flourish of wickets at the end

The scenes on the streets of Derby after the win

Hoggy31

International Captain

Rested Di Venuto, Moss and Dean for the game and Sutton was out injured so i didn't expect much..

Ended up losing the game on the last ball where they took a quick single

Hoggy31

International Captain

Lost early wickets which made the batsman dig in a bit therefore the required run-rate was always rising

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bad luck. I'm yet to win a 20 over game, not easy!

Nice win over Scotland though, they managed to beat me in my Surrey game.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Yeh, I put it on full aggression but they still only go at like 6 or 7 an over whereas the other team can manage 8-10 rpo consistently