• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Played it today!

djwolf

Cricket Spectator
Went into Gamestation today and noticed they had BLIC 2005 on the front PS2. The assistant bloke let me have a go for a few mins. I have to say it seems better than the demo version and the gameplay feels very realistic compared to EA's efforts, none of this 10 all out business (EAC2005). It flows at a nice quick pace and I love the way the players all move, very true to life. All it needs is real player names, more varied replays and sharper graphics. I think I'll be buying it!

chillypilly

Cricket Spectator
mr dj, go n play ea 2005 again, what r u saying,,,,BLIC 2005 is nothing in front of ea cricket 2005.....

BLIC 2005= **no manual replays, ***so fast paced that cant even see all clear view of the wickets flew away, ****cant even see the ball where it fells(after six) the animation changes before ball crosses boundary,****hawk eye etc are all fake( must chk)**** all fake faces**** only few FEW FEW shots(unrealistic)****slow running*** there is no record of any player or for our carrear player, theere is only status bar.......... and many more.... BUT i m not saying its bad..its good in its presentaion , its menus, its quantity of matches and classic ,world 11 matches,but overall cricket 2005 leads...

BLIC 2005=Arcade
Cricket2005= Realistic,simulation

Josh

International Regular
chillypilly said:
mr dj, go n play ea 2005 again, what r u saying,,,,BLIC 2005 is nothing in front of ea cricket 2005.....

BLIC 2005= **no manual replays, ***so fast paced that cant even see all clear view of the wickets flew away, ****cant even see the ball where it fells(after six) the animation changes before ball crosses boundary,****hawk eye etc are all fake( must chk)**** all fake faces**** only few FEW FEW shots(unrealistic)****slow running*** there is no record of any player or for our carrear player, theere is only status bar.......... and many more.... BUT i m not saying its bad..its good in its presentaion , its menus, its quantity of matches and classic ,world 11 matches,but overall cricket 2005 leads...

BLIC 2005=Arcade
Cricket2005= Realistic,simulation
Agreed.