• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Few questions about BLIC!

djwolf

Cricket Spectator
Hi, just wanted to ask a few questions about the PC version of BLIC 2005 before I buy it.

1) Can you save the game? This is most important!
2) Can you edit the player names? How does this affect the commentary?
3) Does it feature county teams and tournaments?
4) Does bowling become boring without autoplay in the game?
5) Is the replay of a boundary always behind the stumps like in the demo?
6) Does the batsman play the shot late like in the demo?

Answers are appreciated, thanks.

wheelnut

Cricket Spectator
answers...

answers below...

1) Can you save the game? This is most important! - yes
2) Can you edit the player names? How does this affect the commentary? - yes you can edit names but this does affect commentary (they dont use names)
3) Does it feature county teams and tournaments? nope
4) Does bowling become boring without autoplay in the game? no, the bowling is really good, much better than EA
5) Is the replay of a boundary always behind the stumps like in the demo? yes I am afraid so but it does give a 2nd and 3rd replay with the bowler running up and with/without fielder.
6) Does the batsman play the shot late like in the demo? fairly late but looks right.

BLIC is a great game but I miss the stats that EA has (2004)