• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Test Cricket

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Recently I came across this, and wondered if anyone knows whether this is worth buying or not. I can't find any reviews for it so any additional information would be gratefully received. Althought the game indicates international cricket is there an option in the game to manage or take control of a county side?

International Test Cricket is a very accurate statistical based Cricket Test Match computer game for Windows v3.x/95/98/NT/2000/XP. It is being used in the Simulated Tests page to simulate current test matches starting with Test #1424 Pakistan vs. Australia.

Thanks for any help. :wacko:

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
You can download it from cricketgames.com, or from cricketweb.s downloads centre. I think you can pay by paypal or credit card and it costs about £15 but I'm not that sure about that.