• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 running slow

cpr

International Coach
Has it not occured to you that no answer means, well, no ones got an answer to your question? i know its stating the obvious, but if it'll pacify you we could just post random stuff instead and detract from your original question.....

have some patience man!!

But regarding your question, i've found 2005 to be margianlly slower than 2002, and if i've got other programs running (ie i'm downloading), then i've found it to be really bitty and slow when viewing highlights, sometimes a bit slow to move from over to over, however nothing noticable otherwise (its only really replays that i notice it)

could just be the times a changin, remeber if your computers the same as when you got ICC 2002, its gonna be 3 years behind the standard norm nowadays, mebbie time for an upgrade :) (i know mine needs it!)

[furrycat]

Cricket Spectator
It'd be easier if you stated your computer specs and where it is running slow. Being very general and rude doesn't help your cause.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
My ICC and IE don't seem to get along too well, and I can't seem to be able to run both together or one of them packs up and buggers off.

squiz

U19 Debutant
After I updated my drivers and formatted my PC ICC 2002/2005 have ran slower for some reason, it should be the opposite :(