• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

just a quick question.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
absolutely, but you dont want to go for realism...for fun ! its a brilliant game.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
after playing it i have come to the conclusion that the game is simply a slog fest, not at all realistic, C2005 is its superior in every way imo, and thats not saying a great deal either...

Shoaib

Banned
This game really hasn't lived upto the expectations.Cricket 2005 is lot better ,both in terms of graphics and gameplay.In BLIC 2005 ,everything happens with the speed of sound and "Monkey's International Cricket 2005 " is the most appropriate name for this game.It really s***s.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
after playing the demo and scoring at about 30 an over i have decided not to purchase it, i can achieve the same with C2000 than i can with blic2005.

King_Ponting

International Regular
sledger said:
after playing the demo and scoring at about 30 an over i have decided not to purchase it, i can achieve the same with C2000 than i can with blic2005.
But you have to remmber that the difficulty in the blic demo is the equivalent to easy in crick2005

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
where that is probably true, apart from better graphics i see very little that is better or more advanced than what you can get out of cricket2000.

wheelnut

Cricket Spectator
BLIC is excellent!

The demo may be at village level WHICH IS EASY!

Played at county or test level then it is the most realistic cricket game I have ever played (played them all including EA 2004 and BLC).

The bowling is sheer bliss. I actually prefer bowling to batting (how many other cricket games can you say that for!).

andy