• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Crashing following England resignation

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
at then end of my second season with Lancashire, i was offered the england job, as the winter included the Ashes, i accepted and we drew the ashes 2-2 and then beat Bangladesh narrowly.

then however at the start of the next season i said i didn't want the job, then went through the contracts screen and got to the start of the next season, when the coach/physio screen came up it had the england players on it then the game crashed. Anyone else had a similar thing?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
luckily it reverted to back before the choice, so i had to carry on being England manager for another year, maybe it was because of the WC, will see next season when i walk out again