• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Man of the match...unfair?

squiz

U19 Debutant
I had a bowler take 11 wickets for the match, but a batman who made 165 and 0 got MOTM

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, there definitely seems to be an issue with the man of the match - earlier today I noted that Sehwag was extremely unlucky not to recieve it in Graham's story after he effectively won the test for India with an unbeaten 160-odd. I think your first match here backs that up if you're going to write to Chris about that Graham.

DJellett

International Debutant
LOL seeing as how it doesn't affect anything, I think the (fake) players won't mind.

King_Ponting

International Regular
James90 said:
At least they didn't get this one wrong

Not too bad for a one-day trial on medium

Alan Mually took 9 for 21 off 6 against scroths and he got beaten for the man of the match by some one who scored 71 :blink:

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Will there be a patch coming out, and if so when and where will it be available?

I;ve just ordered the game and am awaiting it, but i;ve heard worrying rumours that it has several bugs that can spoil the enjoyment and realism of the game.

Also is there going to be some kind of update or editor, as i;ve also been told that Flinfoff is average on the game.

Graham

3rd Umpire
sammy22 said:
Will there be a patch coming out, and if so when and where will it be available?

I;ve just ordered the game and am awaiting it, but i;ve heard worrying rumours that it has several bugs that can spoil the enjoyment and realism of the game.

Also is there going to be some kind of update or editor, as i;ve also been told that Flinfoff is average on the game.

Haven't come across any bugs yet, Only one I've heard about is the game crashing if you try to quit as England manager when you're playing the full game.
Get into it. The game is enjoyable as is if you don't mind the database errors. There's been no word on when a patch might be forthcoming, but we know that there will be one. 8-)

llandarr

Cricket Spectator
It is possible for the bowler to be MOM..

If I knew how to insert screen pics I'd show you my latest victory...

Rich

llandarr

Cricket Spectator
James90 said:
Deserved IMO. Who else would have gotten it?

Your side gets beat by an innings, and a batsman from the other side gets a century and one of their bowlers takes six wickets... surely you cant expect to get MOTM, can you ???

Love the S Marshall one though... brilliant :D