• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question about licences

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Are you sure about that Graham?

I don't think that's the case with computer games over here, and logic would suggest that isn't the case anyway.

King_Ponting

International Regular
marc71178 said:

I don't think that's the case with computer games over here, and logic would suggest that isn't the case anyway.
Your allowed on back up copy of the game if u have purchased it, here in Aus. So im guessing that its all good.

Graham

3rd Umpire
marc71178 said:

From the email I got after purchasing online:

Having purchased this software title through Softwrap Limited you are free to use it on your PC only, however you may also transfer your license free of charge once to your laptop or any other machine. This can be done by re-installing the software title on your new machine, running it, selecting "Reinstall" and entering your License Holder name and Reference number details as provided above.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I believe transfer means in place of the original download, or at least that's what it's meant to mean.