• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

any chance of a handheld game

Hanuma

School Boy/Girl Captain
i have given up on "big consoles" and have reverted to a nintendo ds.

would love a cricket game for it....any chance?

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
AFAIK there never has been one on any hand held.

I would buy a handheld that had a half decent cricket game on it.

Getting a PSP (allready got a DS..waiting for the first piece of good software for it to come out..boy that was one weak launch.

Mario 64 with a "have you got 4 thumbs" control selection, and a load of wierd Japanese puzzley wierdy things.

Come on Nintendo, get a move on!!

(Yes I know there are a couple of car racing games out..I don't like car racing games though)

Clarker

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
superkingdave said:
yeah im thinkin of a psp hope there is some good lauch games
As opposed to the DS which had a good looking but unplayable version of Mario 64, and loads of the wierdest puzzly spangly rubbish I've ever seen.

"Super Twizzle ball Gold"

"Sumishata Lettuce Leaf"

"Zoo inspector's warm enema"

etc etc

What a let down. Trading mine in PX for the PSP on September 1st.

Clarker