• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2005 Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert161186

Cricket Spectator
Anyone working on cracking this game so we get the trial forever, get back to me whether you want to help achieve this or got ideas.

robert161186

Cricket Spectator
Just use megagames.com as an example all that stuff is illegal like pc game cracks, so you have a go at me but plenty off ppl be4 me have done what i am doing no one shut megagames down

musha_13

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
No. Those sites are for people who already have the game but want to preserve their game CD's.

robert161186

Cricket Spectator
Your telling me that thats why people use them sure some will but the other 99% use it to download full games from the net over bitorent and icq etc..

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Dictionary.com said:
Steal: to take or appropriate without right or consent and with intent to keep or make use of —see also ROBBERY, THEFT
If I want the game, I'll pay for it. Thanks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.