• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ under GrahamB (ICC 2005)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Are NZ's one day colours accurate? I didn't get much time to play the trial and now I can't play it anymore.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
NZTailender said:
Are NZ's one day colours accurate? I didn't get much time to play the trial and now I can't play it anymore.
They are, which is good.

That Maungwa guy who averages 4 in FC annoys me, he just got 44 in my game!

Graham

3rd Umpire

I don't like these three day friendlies. There's not enough time to achieve a result through meaningful play! :thumbdown

Graham

3rd Umpire
1st Test - South Africa v New Zealand

We're up against it here!

NZ has won the toss and elected to bat first.

_Ed_

Good luck! I've got SA up next in my NZ game, will be interested to see how your lot go. Although not much similarity to your team, only Fleming in my first team with O'Brien, Sinclair and Canning in the squad too, if they do well for you (as I see Canning did to some extent) I'll be tempted to give them a go.

Again, good luck, that looks a pretty daunting South African lineup.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Thanks men for your support! :D

Would you believe NZ made 533/3 declared? (double centuries to both Fulton and Sinclair!) 8-)
Trouble is I don't think we've got an attack that will trouble SA. Still.....more tomorrow night!

_Ed_

533/3? Incredible!

Must have been a massive partnership. Well done!

_Ed_

Remarkable match! I'm guessing it wasn't a seaming wicket. But getting 530 against Pollock and co is a really good achievement, well done!

And yes Marc I agree NZ seem to be under-rated in the game, Zimbabwe just set me 485 to win! Still, just makes it more of a challenge!

Graham

3rd Umpire
2nd Test

NZ went in with the same playing eleven.
SA have left out A.Hall and brought in A.Nel in his place.
SA won a crucial toss and racked up 604/7 declared! This time the pitch is deteriorating, so to hold on for another draw will be a miracle!

NZ bowlers are crap, much like real life really! :@

Graham

3rd Umpire
Team comparisons for the 3rd and final test

Can the Kiwis restore some pride after the 2nd Test debacle! :blink: