Thread: The Ashes Series 2005

Banned

The Ashes Series 2005

Hi friends, I am a cricket maniac and I am really excited about the forthcoming Test series between the host England and the visitors Australia. They will be seen in action in later half of July for the most prestigious The Ashes Trophy, 2005. England will be playing for glory and Australia will be playing to defend the trophy as they are doing it for the last 9 years. Last night I came across a very good site named - spam - from where I got the latest informations about The Ashes Series 2005. This site not only they have a huge database on this series and the players of both the teams but also expert comments on their preparation for the coming series and also your starís wallpapers & latest cricket ratings. So my friends if you want to know all about The Ashes 2005 and other news then you must check out this site.
    Last edited by Neil Pickup; 29-06-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Hi Arijit. I am a cricket maniac and I am really excited about the forthcoming Test series between the host England and the visitors Australia. They will be seen in action in later half of July for the most prestigious The Ashes Trophy, 2005. England will be playing for glory and Australia will be playing to defend the trophy as they are doing it for the last 9 years. Last night I came across a very good site named http://www.cricketweb.net from where I got the latest informations about The Ashes Series 2005. This site not only they have a huge database on this series and the players of both the teams but also expert comments on their preparation for the coming series and also your starís wallpapers & latest cricket ratings. So my friend if you want to know all about The Ashes 2005 and other news then you must check out this site

International Regular King_Ponting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arijitbarman
    Hi friends, I am a cricket maniac and I am really excited about the forthcoming Test series between the host England and the visitors Australia. They will be seen in action in later half of July for the most prestigious The Ashes Trophy, 2005. England will be playing for glory and Australia will be playing to defend the trophy as they are doing it for the last 9 years. Last night I came across a very good site named http://********************** from where I got the latest informations about The Ashes Series 2005. This site not only they have a huge database on this series and the players of both the teams but also expert comments on their preparation for the coming series and also your starís wallpapers & latest cricket ratings. So my friends if you want to know all about The Ashes 2005 and other news then you must check out this site.

muppet

Thread Information