• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Commentators for blc

Zahir

Cricket Spectator
all of the reports i get seem to say that only gower and agnew are commentating?
i thought it was greig,lawry, bishop etc
cna anyone clarify please

rubbergenius

Codemasters Community Liaison Manager
If you could let us know where it says that it's only Gower and Agnew that would be great - they should be putting Gower and Agnew and then the other three in there, not just the first two.

There's five commentators in the game - Gower and Agnew, then Greig, Lawry and Bishop.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
rubbergenius said:
If you could let us know where it says that it's only Gower and Agnew that would be great - they should be putting Gower and Agnew and then the other three in there, not just the first two.

There's five commentators in the game - Gower and Agnew, then Greig, Lawry and Bishop.
It's only Gower and Agnew on the demo - or at least, they're all I've heard.