• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BEst strating side

Monty

U19 Cricketer
i am starting a new carrer and wonder what county side is best at the start with the original database

Cloete

International Captain
Yorkshire is probably the best, they have good players but they also get the msot money which is ridiculous. Because one of the games problems is you can win all 4 competitions 100+ years in a row and Yorkshire still get more money, or just about. It would be much better if you got more for winning stuff.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
I always go Surrey

Ramprakash, Stewart, Brown, Hollioake, Newman, Butcher, Ormond, Bicknell, Mushtaq, Salisbury, Tudor......sure there are a few I missed.