• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Test Cricket

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
What did you think of International Test Cricket? Here's the place to post your thoughts.

What would you rate it out of ten and would you recommend it to other cricket fans?

You don't need to be a member to post but we still recommend you join our forum, it's well worth it and it means you can participate in our many other discussions.

Yours in Cricket

Lachlan.

sean

School Boy/Girl Captain
I would give it 9/10 - The sheer statistical side of the game is like heaven for cricket fanatics like me.

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
any bdy have full version would like to mail the setup if under 10mb and i will pay him 6 bugs$ thru pay pal
because i cant find that game ok thanks

Hoggy31

International Captain
mahmoodbhopal said:
any bdy have full version would like to mail the setup if under 10mb and i will pay him 6 bugs$ thru pay pal
because i cant find that game ok thanks
I dont know Neil .. those 6 bugs sound tempting

Fevs

Cricket Spectator
9/10 - Loved it, my only criticism was that it would've been great to start with current career stats, that would update whilst playing. Hours of fun, but never won the Ashes back.

Haven't played it in a little while, and found out the old floppy disk, went to load it, ready to immerse myself in an Ashes Series, and remembered my new PC hasn't got an a:\ drive.

Had a quick blast on the demo yesterday, lost by an innings to NZ!!

Doh!!

Dan - I've got the original ref number, if you want to mail me the file???? I promise to burn it onto CD!!