• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys, will be making a winter patch, which'll be updated as new signings come through.

kami_kd

Cricket Spectator
ICC III or ICC 2008 Editor

Dear Friends,

Is there any news about making any Editor for ICC III or ICC 2008.

If anyone have or anybody will make please send us here.

best regards

~Kami~

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
2009 Database Update

I am finalising a 2009 data update for ICC 2002.

I have updated all stats for all players and switched Bangladesh players with Zimbabwe's so you can (in effect) play as Bangladesh rather than Zimbabwe - who no longer play test matches in any case.

I have also added in players from the World Cricket League so rather than competing against Devon and Cornwall etc in the domestic 50 over competition, you will face Uganda, Denmark, Jersey etc...

I've also added in Lashings which contains recently retired legends such as Warne, Ganguly etc.

I will post here later.

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Data Update for ICC 2002

Here we go then, a data update to bring the game up to 2009.

Most stats updated, I'll update again when complete.

Just unzip the folder and copy the 2 files over your existing ICC Data

Attachments

Cottager

Cricket Spectator
great effort kentlad. I'm enjoying playing your update more than the new game really.

playing a game as kent in your honour (although not too much, I'm a kent fan as well). I feel everything seems in order :happy:

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
kent led can u make a data that has players ages reduce like all players 25 to 30 years younger in all teams and county thanks.

warwickshire

Cricket Spectator
How can i get this into my game? thanks!

I put the 2 files in the data folder in the ICC 2008 folder and replaced the current ones but every time i try to start a new game it says runtime error, what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
In a word, no! That would take hours and I don't really see what it would achieve. Sorry!
So are the players data have their ACTUAL age or have you changed their ages so that in 2002 they are the age that they would be in 2009?

(I hope that makes sense... I've seen some people do data updates similar to what I'm referring).

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah everyone's been made 7 years older. So someone born in 1980 IRL will have their Year of Birth in the game set tou 1973.

ishu

Cricket Spectator
It was good. Can u just upload a photo update file too. Would make the game more lively!