• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
It's because changing players from teams, doesn't alter the default line up.

Once you switch them out, they will disappear.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
SirBloody Idiot said:
Jamie Cox should not be there. The easiest way to do it is to change every person in the default XI with somebody not selected. That will get rid of the ones not playing.
Okay sorted it out now, got McLean into the side and have the option of selecting the other two. Cheers mate.

One little problem with Naved-ul-Hasan - batting at number three for Sussex?

Attachments

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
No, he isn't.

KentLad put him as an all rounder with 33 batting ability.

Just a note, if you wish to edit an OS Player in a county team, take him out of the county team first, edit and put him back in after.

Otherwise all the contracts bugger up.

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cheers - I didn't know that about the contracts - how does it mess it up?

Any other player changes needed?

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Bowling Skill

What is the maximum skill you can give a bowler? It appears to be 111 - not 120??

victorbubba

Cricket Spectator
anybody tell me where to put the files as i have 5 folders sc1,sc2,sc3,etc with files of the same name.
have been playing for a few seasons though.
do i just replace them?

Last edited:

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Neil,

Could you please post a link to the updated editor (if it exists) that enables you to amend enthicity?

I've tried searching through the main thread for it but it's a bit of a needle in a haystack job!

Cheers.

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thanks for that, I'll get on and edit those now!

One thing....when adding Irfan Pathan I put him in over the top of Gary Kirsten I think, and now - although his nationality is Indian, he gets picked for the SA squad in the first year. Is there any way around this??

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
KentLad said:
Thanks for that, I'll get on and edit those now!

One thing....when adding Irfan Pathan I put him in over the top of Gary Kirsten I think, and now - although his nationality is Indian, he gets picked for the SA squad in the first year. Is there any way around this??
Default squads issue again I think. I need to sort that too post-exams.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Kentlad, I don't know if you have found this already, but Michael Bevan is a leggie where he should be a SLA bowler (Y)

squiz

U19 Debutant
Funnily enough when i was playing with hampshire at the start of my career (This was before Pieterson signed with Hampshire IRL), at the end of the 2003 season I signed Pieterson :) A year off, but still pretty weird :)

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
I have noticed that when editing contract lengths there seems to be a problem. I changed the majority of players to a 2 year contract, but loaded the game up and they were all on 6 year deals! Any ideas why?