• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
That shouldn't in theory be too hard to fix. However I think I shagged a number of other bits and pieces when trying to add something last time and I can't remember what does what properly. To be honest, you may be in possession of the most efficient version of that program. Can I have a copy, please?!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I don't know how many people still play ICC 2002 (as I think that the new version is quite good) but it is still the only version that you can edit, so here is my latest update, designed for the English 2008/9 season.

It has updated stats for all countries and all the latest transfers for the upcoming season.

To get round the Kolpak issue, I have made all of these players Scottish which has the same effect as they won't get picked for England or their original country, but can remain with their county for as long as you want.

Any comments or omitted players would be welcomed!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This is just English county isn't it? Thanks though, you've done a really great job!

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think you'll find that all players in the game (not just England) have been updated and new players added replacing older ones...

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Neil, the version I have is the one linked to from this site - it has the ability to edit ethnicity and make bowling skill over 111 - but I never use either as I think that crashes the game!

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
yea its a painful proccess updating the database ive tried 100 different methods over the past few years its quite a struggle really especially having to enter in the stats itd be nice if that process was made a lot easier

hint hint lol

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Latest update

This is my latest update.

It includes updated stats for ALL players.

Latest changes:

Gilchrist retired
Kemp to Kent (Kolpak)
Dippenaar to Kolpak
Pollock out of SA squad
Morkel to Yorkshire
Many others...

Attachments

cpr

International Coach
Might have to root out my ICC 2002 to give this a go. KentLad, you really are a dedicated fellow. Still going strong after so long. Shame the ICC records book fell by the wayside :)

treva

Cricket Spectator
Wow that's brillaint work mate. Nice to see somebody finding the time for old games like yourself. Gunna try out the update now. Once again, top work :)

william16926

Cricket Spectator
icc 2002 latest update

All works great mate until i go into selecting team. It has afew new players (im yorkshire) but still has sidebottom and chris silverwood! But these players arent in when you look at the squad in other screens. it has the complete new players. Any solutions really appreciated. Also i have shane warne and steve harmison for some reason. Thanks Will

Last edited:

william16926

Cricket Spectator
Thanks, that works great. i have worked out how to change the pics for the players that were in the 02 game, but how can you add pics for players like morne morkel and adil rashid. Please help Thanks Will