• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Database

andrew_nixon

Cricket Spectator
glennwatkin said:
Grant Flower also gets into the England squad
And he defintely shouldn't...... a non-overseas player but not eligible for England.

Whilst you've got Stuart Law, who is eligible to play for England, as an overseas player.

With these players who are not overseas players, but not eligible to play for England, you should probably set their nationality to Scottish, then they never get picked for international cricket, but won't count as overseas players.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
hey Andrew! i heard your name on sky with the 1st overseas player in yorkshire! :) i had a laugh...andrew nixon from huddersfield says...

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm pretty sure G Flower has been set to Scottish...I'll check. I tried to do that to all Kolpak players.

blinkatben

Cricket Spectator
KentLad, can I just say thank you so much for breathing new life into this game and all the hard work you've put in over the past few months. I'm sure there is plenty of people here who would happily buy you a pint or two - myself included!

Thanks.

- Ben -

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
That's a shame - I was in Southampton a couple of weeks ago too!

Cheers for the comments, glad you all appreciated it.

Yousuf_SC

Cricket Spectator
A couple more amendments, if possible;

1. Uzair Ul Haq - Listed as a batsman, is actually a Right Arm Fast bowler.
2. Mohammad Khalil - Listed as a batsman, is a Left Arm Medium Pacer.
3. No Mansoor Amjad (A/R, RHB, LS)
4. No Tariq Mahmood (A/R, LHB, OS)

Cloete

International Captain
Great stuff KentLad!!!

Absolutely brilliant! I'm about to start a new game of ICC 2002 with your latest update, I still prefer ICC 2002 to ICC 2005 because your update is so much better. ICC 2005 has hardly any new features and I'd much prefer to play with a database as accurate as yours.

I'm not sure if you've thought about this, but you should definitely look into this being put onto the Cricket Web ICC 2002 page!

http://www.cricketweb.net/downloadscentre/commerical/internationalcricketcaptain2002.php

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thank Cloete, glad you appreciated it.

I will post this on the main downloads page, if I can figure out how to do it!

Cloete

International Captain
KentLad said:
Thank Cloete, glad you appreciated it.

I will post this on the main downloads page, if I can figure out how to do it!
You just need to talk to one of the moderators on this forum (they're moderators on every forum and staff members).

glennwatkin

Cricket Spectator
Warwickshire Academy players

Bhavik Patel 16 yrs Right Arm Fast Medium
Richard Johnson 16 yrs Wicket Keeper
Omar Ali 16 yrs Left Hand Bat
Chris Woakes 16 yrs Right Arm Seamer
Usman Awan 17 yrs Right Arm Off Spin
Chris Cheslin 17 yrs Left Hand Bat
Mark Lewis 17 yrs Right Hand Bat
James Ord 17 yrs Right Hand Bat
Nick Chase 17 yrs Left Arm Spinner
Nick James 18 yrs Left Hand Bat
Navdeep Pooina 19 yrs Right Hand Bat

Warwickshire fast bowler Tom Mees has taken the tough decision to terminate his playing contract with the Club with immediate effect in order to undergo surgery on an ankle problem which has prevented him from any significant cricket this season.

Guss

Cricket Spectator
Thanks alot for your hard work on this Kentlad! I am sure I'll give this a good run over the weekend.

KentLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi thanks to everyone for their comments. I don't think that I will be further updating this database for the time being - what with the forthcoming release of an ICC2005 Patch, but I am happy for anyone else to update my database and post it on here.
So if you want to update grounds, put in new youth players or whatever, then feel free to have a go yourselves.

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
hello every1

ive been having sum problems with editing the databases. so if any1 cud submit there own databases that they have created it would be much appreciated.

thankz