• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Should Be Improved From The Last Game

hassan-

Cricket Spectator
Well Wat Do U Lot Think Should Be Improved From The Last Game I Think

....the Overtrhoughs They Are Not That Realistic In Cricket 04 I Mean No One Is Moving And The Ball Goes For 4

..... There Should Be More Than 2 Comentatores In The Game.. Like Legendry Players Like Alan Donal ....ramiz Rajja ....ian Bothom .....like That I Would Like It If Richi Was The Commentotor

The Crowd Should Be More Better Like They Have Flags And Posters Sighn Bords That Be Great

They Have More Than 1 Kits In The Game Like Old Kits Unlockbles

Better Graphics I Think Cricket O2 Graphics Was Way Better Than 04 Graphics

And Also Good Moods That Dont Get U Bored Like

Career Mode Should Be About Only 1 Player In The Team So If U Are An Batsmen U Bat And U Can Bowl As Well If U Want To

And Smeting New Like When U Have A New Ball U Can Swing The Ball A Lot When It Gets Older Revers Swing Get In Place

Real Abblities For Players Like If U Are A Bowler It Be Hard To Bat

Wat U Lot Think

Josh

International Regular
Langeveldt said:
You should learn some better english...
He/she could also learn to look in the board and see that his/her thread idea has already been pitched...

Link

State Vice-Captain
Ahh c'mon seniors, thats no way to set an example, i bet you three have now dented the confidence of that poor person.
Oh by the way i agree to :p

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Buddhmaster said:
C'mon guys don't worry about how he writes. He has good ideas even if they have been said.
Personally, a career mode when you played as only one player would float my boat. You train him, buy sponsorships, manage his life... have any of you heard of New Star Soccer? Like that but... 3D...