• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara Cricket (Facts)

AlexH

Cricket Spectator
Ask me any question you want because my friends dad works for BLC 2005 so I know nearly everything witch is in the game.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well if that right....could you tell us about the player career how does it work?

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
AlexH said:
Ask me any question you want because my friends dad works for BLC 2005 so I know nearly everything witch is in the game.
Well there's the developer and the distributor so I'm not sure it's possible to work 'for BLIC 2005'. Plus your location is Dubai and BLIC is being made in England. Furthermore if your dad does work for codemasters or Swordfish he wouldn't want you posting unauthorised info on the game here as he would probably get in trouble.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
barmyarmy said:
Well there's the developer and the distributor so I'm not sure it's possible to work 'for BLIC 2005'. Plus your location is Dubai and BLIC is being made in England. Furthermore if your dad does work for codemasters or Swordfish he wouldn't want you posting unauthorised info on the game here as he would probably get in trouble.
Fair assessment... care to explain yourself a little further, AlexH?

AlexH

Cricket Spectator
So far as I know you edit one player max of three and you get to play with them and the team and you build up their skills ect.

AlexH

Cricket Spectator
and about me liveing in Dubai. I contact my friend from MSN and he replies and answers and I also read it up.

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
AlexH said:
So far as I know you edit one player max of three and you get to play with them and the team and you build up their skills ect.
That has already been released as a FOTD.