• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What will be the system requirements?

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Here you go Behlol, im copy+pasting :)

System Requirements

Recommended

Operating System: Windows XP
Processor: CPU Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Athlon 2200
Video Card: Geforce FX 5700 or Radeon 9600 or higher
CD-ROM: CDRom 52x or DVD Rom 16x
RAM: 512 MB RAM

Minimum

Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
Processor: Pentium PIII 800 MHz Processor or AMD Athlon
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon 7000 or higher
CD-ROM: 4X or Faster
RAM: 256 MB RAM

Shoaib

Banned
Behlol said:
i should buy a new PC and sell this one.
I'll recommend u to buy a PS2/XBOX instead of buying a new PC because u r never shore whether the game would work on your new PC because
1.Not all the video cards support DirectX.
2.If u buy a 128/256mb video card,its price would be not less than that of a ps2/xbox.
3.Your video may experience 3d and other related issues.
4.You may have to buy a new video card in order to play any other high requirement games gonna be released later this year.
These r the few reasons why I always prefer consoles to PC just like other gamers do thesedays.None of the consoles experience even one of the obove mentioned problems.
Contact me through any of the IM Messengers(that i use) if u wanna discuss this issue anymore with me.

Last edited:

jacobfelix

Cricket Spectator
My sys config is like this - Win 98 SE, 1.7 ghz, 128 mb ram, Intel 82845 gl video,lots of HDD space :D ..Will BLC 2005 work on my system ( BLC 99 works fine on my system)

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
well BLC99 works on P2.but you will have to buy a new RAM 128MB chip so that it works.I cannot say anything about ur viseo card.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
ReallyCrazy said:
Here you go Behlol, im copy+pasting :)

System Requirements

Recommended

Operating System: Windows XP
Processor: CPU Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Athlon 2200
Video Card: Geforce FX 5700 or Radeon 9600 or higher
CD-ROM: CDRom 52x or DVD Rom 16x
RAM: 512 MB RAM

Minimum

Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
Processor: Pentium PIII 800 MHz Processor or AMD Athlon
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon 7000 or higher
CD-ROM: 4X or Faster
RAM: 256 MB RAM

I dunno whether anyone on CW has played it with anything like those minimum specs, but I'd be surprised if the game runs playably on those minimum specs quoted to be honest, companies usually stretch the realms of reality when they produce minimum specs.

Rich2001

International Captain
Just an advance warning that in the supported graphics cards, it states that it supports GeForce 4 MX 440

I have that card as standard on my computer but I can't get the game to run pass the coin toss :(

System specs are way way over the required (upto date drivers etc) so that isn't an issue, but between myself and the codies help desk everything we have tried hasn't worked... I know others who have the same card have had problems but managed to get the game to work so a bit odd.

Just a warning that you might have trouble, my game is heading back to the shops tommorow as a result as iam not willing to fork out at least another £50-£100 for a new graphics card just to run one game.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rich2001 said:
Just an advance warning that in the supported graphics cards, it states that it supports GeForce 4 MX 440

I have that card as standard on my computer but I can't get the game to run pass the coin toss :(

System specs are way way over the required (upto date drivers etc) so that isn't an issue, but between myself and the codies help desk everything we have tried hasn't worked... I know others who have the same card have had problems but managed to get the game to work so a bit odd.

Just a warning that you might have trouble, my game is heading back to the shops tommorow as a result as iam not willing to fork out at least another £50-£100 for a new graphics card just to run one game.
I have the same graphics card, did you play the demo and if so did it work?

I played the demo and have had no problems with it.

Rich2001

International Captain
Scaly piscine said:
I have the same graphics card, did you play the demo and if so did it work?

I played the demo and have had no problems with it.
No I didn't play the demo, only on a 56k dial up so the 800 meg file was somewhat off putting :D

This was the comment made by codies - "We think this problem may be due to the MX cards causing a bottle neck on faster systems, so an alternative is to upgrade your graphics card to a better one."

Iam trying one last possiblity, I've found an even newer driver than the one they tell you to upgrade to (77.72) - it's only in the beta stage at the momment but iam willing to give it a shot, just finishing the download now.