• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What will be the system requirements?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
tbh it works fine on this comp and it only has an intel integrated graphics card. It is a P4 3.0GHz with 512mb ram mind. I've yet to try it on my proper comp because the DVD drive is bust on it

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Rich2001 said:
Iam trying one last possiblity, I've found an even newer driver than the one they tell you to upgrade to (77.72) - it's only in the beta stage at the momment but iam willing to give it a shot, just finishing the download now.
What happened?

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
arg my crappy DVD player stopped working...and i just bought the game in england :(

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
im buying PS2.it will come day after tomorrow,but im going to the village so i will pla it after a week or so.(Inshaallah)

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
i came on monday and played BLIC 2005.the only thing wrong in it in my view is that the name are incorrect in the Exhibition Match mode.!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!