• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Not Captaining England

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
chooka_nick said:
I should man, with no TSF I got nowhere else to go...
Well there's a few TSF members here - Kweek, Piper, Nikhil, Steds to name a few, and myself of course, so there are a few familar faces for you. :)

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Yeah, agreed. It will be just like old times, just hopefully the Webmaster wont sell us all out again...

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
chooka_nick said:
Yeah, agreed. It will be just like old times, just hopefully the Webmaster wont sell us all out again...
With the commitment of some of the members here, he would never do though. Besides, I understand the ownership is partly owned by some other members too, people correct me if I'm wrong!

Tom Halsey

International Coach
I believe Top Cat owns a third of the forum or something... there may be others too, but I don't know too much about it.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Sounds good then. :D
I think we should get back on topic, but it's nice to meet you Tom and see you again Somers.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
haha :) yeah those great tsf time...aah memories :P
anyways its indeed true XP does help.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
If you accept the captaincy of England, can you say at a later date you dont want it?
You can't pull out halfway through the season after you've accepted the captaincy, but once the season has been completed, you have the option again.

squiz

U19 Debutant
So after every season whether you've accepted it or not, it asks you whether you want to be captain or not?

squiz

U19 Debutant
I havent got any overseas players in my squad, but when i try to sign an overseas player it says im only allowed 1.

Here's my squad:

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
N Mudie sounds Pakistani maybe. I thought Pothas was South African? Or is the same story with Pieterson? ICC just assumed he'd get citizenship and what not?

Cloete

International Captain
chooka_nick said:
Lol, this is like the TSF Thread.
OMG Kweek we agreed :huh:
I hate that place. They constantly spammed our forum with advertising then they went through a phase of copying material off our site and articles and stuff. James was goign to do something because teh articles were copyright and stuff.

Is this the place that was run by some Kiwi Warriors fan? I think it is, if it is then that's the one...

Of course I'm not saying the members are bad... just some of the people who ran it. Anyway welcome abord :)

squiz

U19 Debutant
Cloete said:
N Mudie sounds Pakistani maybe. I thought Pothas was South African? Or is the same story with Pieterson? ICC just assumed he'd get citizenship and what not?
Mudie is a generated player, and for Pothas is says just Hampshire when I click on his profile

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Pothas is Saffie thats for sure...could be the same story as with Pietersen.
and Cloete indeed a few people spammed this boards(not me !)
but i dont know anything of the articel takings...as we didnt have a main site only a forum...and most of our articels came straight from Cricinfo and such.