• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre-Order Brian Lara International Cricket 2005

Rich2001

International Captain
30.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 72.9491 AUD Australia Dollars

40.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 97.2655 AUD Australia Dollars

30.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 78.7268 NZD New Zealand Dollars

40.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 104.969 NZD New Zealand Dollars

30.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 57.6901 USD United States Dollars

40.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 76.9201 USD United States Dollars

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm... do I buy this game or not? I'm not going to be here when it arrives... but I haven't missed a Cricket game so far... hmm... hmmmmmmmmm...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
is there any difference between the pc and console versions? or is it priced differently just cause its a computer game

Last edited:

rubbergenius

Codemasters Community Liaison Manager
I'll field this question - nope, PC and console versions are exactly the same. The price difference shows what MS/Sony take from the game if we release it on console, as opposed to PC...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 is now available for pre-ordering through our partners Sporting-Gifts and is due for release on 30 May 2005.
any news on this ? :O