• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Simulator

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
What did you think of The Cricket Simulator? Here's the place to post your thoughts.

What would you rate it out of ten and would you recommend it to other cricket fans?

You don't need to be a member to post but we still recommend you join our forum, it's well worth it and it means you can participate in our many other discussions.

Yours in Cricket

Lachlan.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
It is a pretty mean game

im pretty hooked to it

but i want to see more updates and teams with more averages etc

World Cup , Sharjah Cup etc etc

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
it takes ages aye?

okay lets do this

u update the english county and i take care of aussie and we both exhchange our updates :D?

Call me Reuben by my real name mate :P

Ok, Reuben. Sometime ages ago I tried to do the Aussie's. It took my a while, but I did it. With the english county sides, Im using CricInfo and so far I've done Kent, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Essex, Glamorgan, Derbyshire and Durham, but that was before the start of the new season. Is that ok?

hourn

U19 Cricketer
I love the Cricket Simluator. I recokn its tops, and i'm looking to start running a PBEM next year sometime and i'll probably use this to simulate my games.

The only thing i dont like about it is that the bowlers don't bowl in spells and there also needs to be an output for statistical files.

Its the best freeware cricket game on the net, and apart from those two features it has everything you could expect from freeware.