• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2005 Database Idea Thread

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
yeh again 4 wkts rocked again i am big fan of afridi all my user name starts with afridi except this one because my afridi one dosent work here its says logged in but cant post no messages

tayyab

Cricket Spectator
Pakistan should have
Butt
Yasir
Kamal bat inc.
Akmal
Rao Iftikhar bow inc.
Shabbir
Gul
TAufiq bat inc.
Farhat bat inc.
Shoaib bow inc.
Malik allrounder
Razzaq bat inc.
Bazid khan inc.
Saqlain lower
Out goes
Wasim,waqar,saeed,nasim khan, and soe quicks that get selected cant remember their names

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
mahmoodbhopal said:
how come today he got four day before yesterday he got two
Maybe, just maybe, it's because the current West Indies team is very, very weak - and today he was bowling against tail enders who needed to score at 10 an over.

squiz

U19 Debutant
faizanjaved_91 said:
Neil, which software u use to change the fixtures ?
You have to use a hex editor I believe on one of the db files, not sure which one though :huh: