• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can't advance

squiz

U19 Debutant
I'm stuck in New Zealand with only 12 players in my squad for some reason. 2 of them are injured and it wont let me advance to the next game because I have to have an injured player in the team :(

Can anyone help me? It's the year 2012 and I don't want to lose this save game because I've been playing it for a while.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
All I can say is,

well, lol

I have always been threatened as in the 12 man automatic squad overseas, or a 12 man squad you accidently picked will only have 10 fit players.

I have no idea to fix this, mabe ctrl, alt and delete and see if it takes you to the selection again????

Greg Blewett

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If you cant exit the game and go back to a time when the players aren't injured then unfortunately there is nothing you can do. You'll have to start again.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Both of em say 0 days out with a fit or something, if it's 0 days shouldn't they be healthy again?

Edit: Just re-opened the game a couple of times and they appeared healthy.

phew! :happy:

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
Both of em say 0 days out with a fit or something, if it's 0 days shouldn't they be healthy again?

Edit: Just re-opened the game a couple of times and they appeared healthy.

phew! :happy:
That was an odd scenario, I've never experienced something like that in my days of playing ICC. Good to hear you're able to continue now.

squiz

U19 Debutant
yeah it was a bit of a scare, but I was able to continue to thrash those Kiwis :P Sorry Somerset :)

Also why doesnt the pic in your sig show up you have to click on it

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
Also why doesnt the pic in your sig show up you have to click on it
Apparently there is a ban on signature images unfortunately, I've just left the link in.