• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Unusual Scorecard

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Just played the C & G final, check out the scorecard for a bit of a one man effort.

Clews who scored one off 20 balls shared a stand of 124 with Leaburn.

We went on to win the match by 227.

Attachments

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL! Amazing innings from Leaburn considering the disastrous batting display from the remainder of your team!

kof98

U19 12th Man
Played a od game where the cpu scored 207. The main contributors were:

M Bevan 148 (161), extras 15, C Dagnall 9.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
kof98 said:
Played a od game where the cpu scored 207. The main contributors were:

M Bevan 148 (161), extras 15, C Dagnall 9.
Heh, another incredible statistic, have you got a shot of the innings mate?

kof98

U19 12th Man
Somerset said:
Heh, another incredible statistic, have you got a shot of the innings mate?
I have a screenshot but at 1.37 MB I think it would be too big for an attachment (even the zipped file would be too big). I have never been able to use the attachments here but I can email it to you.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
kof98 said:
I have a screenshot but at 1.37 MB I think it would be too big for an attachment (even the zipped file would be too big). I have never been able to use the attachments here but I can email it to you.

open it in paint than save it as a jpeg, you lose abit of the colour but it will be much much smaller

kof98

U19 12th Man
age_master said:
open it in paint than save it as a jpeg, you lose abit of the colour but it will be much much smaller
Thanks, I was wondering how everyone ele manage to post their pics so easily.

Attachments

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
age_master said:
Hakon would be happy with this one

good slow 50 but if u see his partner his name is s lahore its a city name in pakistan so u can put this in funniest generated name as well as here hehehe lol

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
kof98 said:
Thanks, I was wondering how everyone ele manage to post their pics so easily.
Nice one mate, that's simply incredible considering no other batsman could make it to double figures. Good to see you've got the paint format working too. ;)