• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

about regen players

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
squiz said:
I think once new rookies get generated they use alt+ctrl+del end cricket2002.exe or whatever it's called, then it regenerates new rookies? I'm not sure but if that's it, I might have to try it :) Need another spinner, Cam White can't live forever
And how is that cheating? I don't do it myself, but is it to find rookies with higher and higher averages?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robertinho said:
And how is that cheating? I don't do it myself, but is it to find rookies with higher and higher averages?
of course its cheating, u keep doing it until u get a good enough rookie or rookies that u want, would be pretty annoying doing it 4 or 5 times in a row though id imagine...

mahmoodbhopal

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
i got one more cheat that when you batting first in odis and played all 50 overs and havent lost all the wickets you still can bat just do save and exit and load again and then save and exit and load again a you do save and xit twice and load twice when you load second time you will see you can batt all the wkts

cpr

International Coach
I've found Hutchison to be the Emile Heskey of cricket..... Half the time he cant hit a cows **** with a banjo, yet by 2006 i've capped him over 30 times (and to my shame signed him up for my Lancashire side).... One point his bowling average was out at 39 for tests, then i took him to the caribbean... where he destroyed the windies (best of 8/107 if i recall rightly), brought his average down to about 31/32.... then he went back to being bobbins at test level for the next series 8-)

County he's been consistantly good, which is why he keeps on getting second chances both him and Johnathon Lewis really should've been scrapped by now (as i so cruely seem to have done to Kevin Dean and Richard Johnson, and Ricardo Anderson.... and Melvyn Betts, and probably many many more), but Tremletts lost form, Ali and Bulbeck seem to be only ODI players for me, so sometimes i have no choice...... I usually play with Hoggard, Ormond and Smethurst (if he's not doing his Hutchison impression)

Infact, Hutchisons record is this
32 Tests: 13.57 Batting Average (not too shabby really), 130 wickets @ 35.13 each... 4 5wi's 2 10wm

He seems to get his share of wickets (ave over 4 a match), his economy aint too bad either, but his strike rate is just nads....