• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Multiple Picture Packs for the game.....

Greg Blewett

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ok well these have been sitting on my pc for ages and ages but I thought that I would upload them just in case anyone was interested.
They're all in colour and are all (apart from a minute few fairly good).
They're also all zipped according to nation.

Australia (156 photos)

England (357 photos)

India (46 photos)

International Minnows (20 photos)

New Zealand (60 photos)

Pakistan (66 photos)

South Africa (68 photos)

Sri Lanak (22 photos)

West Indies (65 photos)

Zimbabwe (39 photos)

I will also be uploading a whole newly re-done photo set with about 95% of the players images from ICC and all the photos will be of good quality (about 3/4+ done already). I'll prob. upload it sometime this week along with the 2005 ICC2002 data update that I have been working on.

straw

Any chance of releasing the update tonight cos I wanna start a new game but not with the crappy default roster.

Great pics btw. Definitely gonna use em.

Greg Blewett

straw said:
Any chance of releasing the update tonight cos I wanna start a new game but not with the crappy default roster.

Great pics btw. Definitely gonna use em.

Sorry won't be done till the end of the week and there will be new pics too.

Last edited:

whitedazzler

School Boy/Girl Captain
someone else is bringing out an updated database, thats all good so am I actually but its all stats all players and all up to date so its taking me a while manually adding it all in, will come with new bkdps, grnds, mlms and colour photos . . work in progress pretty much

would be so much better if you could edit the fixtures . . oh well