• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A bug??

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I am playing as West Indies and was in an ODI triangular series against India and Australia... and I came 2nd in the group and supposedly made the finals, however I never actually PLAYED in the finals.. but found this in the fixtures and results:

Attachments

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Install the offical patch and it will never happen again. Empire picked up on it pretty quickly when the game came out.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Robertinho said:
I am playing as West Indies and was in an ODI triangular series against India and Australia... and I came 2nd in the group and supposedly made the finals, however I never actually PLAYED in the finals.. but found this in the fixtures and results:
On the thumbnail, How did you highlight that. I want to update the stadium pics, and I need to highlight over the scorecard bit, so you can see the writing, but still see the ground background.

????????????

squiz

U19 Debutant
you can do it in photoshop by selecting the brush tool or whatever other tool you want to highlight it with, and setting the opacity to 50%

bryce

International Regular
Ferd said:
Install the offical patch and it will never happen again. Empire picked up on it pretty quickly when the game came out.
the patch doesn't fix that.....

bryce

International Regular
Robertinho said:
it happens mate, just something you have to put up with

)Swing(

Cricket Spectator
I quite like my results being done for me. Course I usually lose but it gives me time to go have a dump or eat the cat. The recommended things, you know.

bryce

International Regular
anyone got any possible solutions for this new error message i got? it comes up when i click on my save game and it only affects the one particular save game
any help is appreciated

Attachments

bryce

International Regular
i used magpie on this game but it was all 'safe' editing - i have played over 20 seasons on this game since i used magpie so it isn't magpie related

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
It is magpie related.

It happens.

Just reinstall the game, the save games should stay, but back them up if they don't.

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
MAGPIE is awesome in the short - term but a ****ING JOKE in the long-term

I have deleted magpie completely now, and dont plan on using it. Even with safe editing, it just decides to screw up on me after fluent game play, and then at a time when it feels like, it ****s up.

It is unofficial so there is your con.

I would love a new ICC game to come out that is for sure - or a official editor!!!!!!!!!

oh, that would be the day, a dream come true.

I finish yr 12 next year, and would love to make a new management game - except i know nothing about how to make a game!!!!!!!!!!

bryce

International Regular
hey everyone, i currently have two icc international games on untouched databases that have both suffered this same error where i cannot continue - i have attached the steps i take and what occurs, any assistance is greatly appreciated

Attachments

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
That's happened to me in a county game. Nothing I could do about it, it just didn't want to work when I went to the contracts.