• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A bug??

bryce

International Regular
Sir Gaddy said:
Nope thats never happened to me sorry i can't help, wat a pointless post this is! :P
don't worry man, i appreciate any honest reply

Sir Gaddy

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Oh i just thought, have you restarted your computer or has it shut down when your playing your game, or have you tried to restart your computer to stop someone from retiring when you get to the contracts screen?

bryce

International Regular
nah it's an international game - when i try to go to the next season the error message comes up and i can't proceed(it's happening on two of my unedited international games)