• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ok is this good or not really..

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Depends mate on how you are going personaly, and I would think you are struggling despite probably winning games looking at that result.

The score is high, but not as high as you would get when you play for , well, lets say, long innings like most of us. I have scored over 450 in the WC against low quality sides, but the positive thing, was a 300 plus winning margin.

The good signs in that, is that Holland were restricted to 79, sometimes when i make big scores, the oppositions will carry on to about 150 with you thinking you got them cheaply, but they got a high Run Rate.

What I am impressed with is the bowling figures of the man, Cameron White - we love you cos your a victorian.

So, all in all - thats not a bad effort mate.

See ya in the footy season on BF and TMN.

leonmagic

Cricket Spectator
kears_falcon_9 said:
Greg Blewett for PRESIDENT lol or KING
:D Mate I tried to get Blewy back in the side but only got 2 and 9 while Marto was out, so I had to drop him.

Next up on the agenda is trying to get Bevo back in the ODI team...could be tough as I've only lost one ODI in just under 2 seasons. :p