• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cannot get original ICC to work on XP

king_wah

Cricket Spectator
I cannot get the ICC to work because it comes up asking me to switch to small fonts which I cannot do because the control panel will only let me switch between normal and large. Is their any advice anybody can offer ?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok, this is what you do. Partition your harddrive, make a T:\ drive or something. Make it just big enough to have Windows 2000 (or 98, or whatever) on it, plus ICC and all your saved games. Then install an earlier Windows and install the game and viola, it works.