• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's the longest time you've ever played?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Since I only got ICC 2002 a week or two ago, I am only in 2008 with Worcestershire. (I did have the game in 2001, just normal ICC I think).

I have seen people playing till 2040... :blink:

What's the longest time you've played?

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I only really play international.

I had an India game that went to 2097, but it was deleted.

My England game at the moment is in the 2060's.

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
International 2012, County 2009. I always get bored of the same team and then start a new game.

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Not 100% sure but I've only ever been offered the England Job so I would think it is limited to England

Hoggy31

International Captain
had ICC 2001 for over 2 years now and the longest i've played is Int. 2007 and Domestic 2008. i always get bored and start a new game.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
I got offered the job as England Captain after two quite mediocre years...says something about their standards

Cloete

International Captain
Longest I've played to is only about 2035. International alone it's only 2015 with australia.

Hoggy31

International Captain
I always get offered the england job after the first year regardless of how well i've done.

bryce

International Regular
i have a pakistan game which is currently in 2208, i haven't touched it for about six months though because i eneded up getting sick of the crap bowlers i kept getting, i played every single match too except for some of the one-day finals which are automatically skipped

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm in about 2022 with Lancashire/England. Been playing this career for about 1 year now. It takes me forever to finish a season since I never skip games.

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
bryce said:
i have a pakistan game which is currently in 2208, i haven't touched it for about six months though because i eneded up getting sick of the crap bowlers i kept getting, i played every single match too except for some of the one-day finals which are automatically skipped
2208 - definitely not a typo???

bryce

International Regular
tassietiger said:
2208 - definitely not a typo???
definatley not, i've had the game since the day it came out, people from the old cricketgames forum may even remember me going on about it then

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Christ. Post a screenshot! (Not because I don't believe, because I want to see something crazy-2208 like!)

bryce

International Regular
nothing different happens really - except the bowlers are really crappy, the best test bowling average for players with 100+ wickets is 31 - that's out of every country aswell

Attachments

bryce

International Regular
i started playing the pakistan game again and finished the 2212 season but it won't let me proceed to the next season(an error message comes up and says i need to close the program), maybe that's as far as it goes....