• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict the future!!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Alright fellaz, heres a game. Ill post a pic and you have to tell me what you think happens - i.e. caught by keeper, caught at midwicket, bowled, hit for four over square, hit for six over the keeper, etc.

Go! (ill post a pic showing the result some time later).

Attachments

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
bryce said:
knick to first slip and grassed
good guess :) it may be right...

will reveal after a week or possibly shorter if i cant be bothered.

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
its definatly a no-ball because the umpires already started moving. Apart from that IMO the ball will either end up in 4 places. 1) Chanderpaul is bowled middle stump although due to the no-ball he will not be out. 2) The ball will get edged towards the slips or the keeper. Not sure if the catch is taken but because of the no-ball it doesnt really matter. 3) He lofts the ball into the air to a fielder where, again the outcome of the catch is un-important or 4) The ball races away for 4.

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Ferd said:
its definatly a no-ball because the umpires already started moving. Apart from that IMO the ball will either end up in 4 places. 1) Chanderpaul is bowled middle stump although due to the no-ball he will not be out. 2) The ball will get edged towards the slips or the keeper. Not sure if the catch is taken but because of the no-ball it doesnt really matter. 3) He lofts the ball into the air to a fielder where, again the outcome of the catch is un-important or 4) The ball races away for 4.
Add to that over wide mid off for six

bryce

International Regular
i'm pretty sure that's definately a knick to first slip, can't be sure whether it's caught or not

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
cover drive for four off a no-ball

funny, thats where chanderpaul actually stands these days, except he has a front-on stance.