• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Freeware Game

Treximus

Cricket Spectator
I have only recently found Cricketweb, and I never knew how many freeware cricket games are available before.

I originally made this game to play with my mates at school, using a game maker called Klik 'n' Play, and they really liked it. Its no simulation, just a simple, arcade-style game where you can only bat. Also, not knowing about the freeware game 'World Cricket', that was what I called it.

Hopefully, I can post the game here soon, but I just need to iron out some bugs.

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
r u going to make it available in the freeware seection of cricket web in the downloadscentre