• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what kind of game is icc?

cricket player

International Debutant
i am planning to buy this game sense i have heard alot of good stuff about just wanted to know what do you do in this game do you control your batting or does the computer controls batting do you get to bowl or just like cricket 2004 and bat please respond soon.

Link

State Vice-Captain
its probally the best cricket manageing game so far. I enjoy playing icc even more than cricket 04.

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
If you have a family, job, school, etc then don't buy it, as it is extremely addictive. :D
If you follow cricket at all, then go ahead and buy it, you will like the game.
$30USD / x hours, where x is very close to infinity is a pretty good cost of entertainment per hour. :p

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
Sorry but I don't think there's much hope..I spent about a month searching for it in 2002 when it was new (although I did eventually get it from Harvey Norman who shipped from Melb. so you could try there). You might do better to wait for Cricket Coach (mid-2005)

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
hmmm are there any other cricket management games out that are easy to find? Ive got a copied version of ICC 2000 on Playstation but really wasnt into those types of games when i got it and now after not using my playstation for god knows how long it wont work just goes straight to the Memory Card/C menu Dammit looks like im waiting til mid of this year. thanks anyway mate.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
mikeW said:
hmmm are there any other cricket management games out that are easy to find? Ive got a copied version of ICC 2000 on Playstation but really wasnt into those types of games when i got it and now after not using my playstation for god knows how long it wont work just goes straight to the Memory Card/C menu Dammit looks like im waiting til mid of this year. thanks anyway mate.
Chosen! How could you?? :-O

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
mikeW said:
(copied from TMS)

Commercially Released Games

International Cricket Captain (www.sporting-gifts.com)
Michael Vaughan's Cricket Manager (www.sporting-gifts.com)
International Test Cricket/Internet Test Cricket (www.cricketgames.com)

Games in Development

Cricket Coach (Mid 2005)
Cricket Master (Freeware, Late Feb/Early March)