• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Records So Far...

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
312, unbelievable

I get 500+ scores quite often (C&G Trohpy first round :D), but to have one batsman dominate so much...wow.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
how about lowest number of completed innings to matches played. Popplewell has been out 16 times in 123 ODI's, 40 times in 109 test matches, 65 times in 195 first class matches. 23 times in 179 OD matches.

Hit ODI must also be quite high on the 'lowest runs per match stakes - 125 in 123 matches.

Attachments

)Swing(

Cricket Spectator
That can't be a real screen capture...Matthew Hayden made runs, heh..just kiddin'...respect.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah, totally agree, its stupid making 200 runs with a batsman without a single six!

bryce

International Regular
marc71178 said:
There is a distinct lack of 6s in the game.
yeah, i wouldn't be suprised if there were no sixes hit(it's still a great score though and don't think i've ever got that much), on the subject my most sixes in one innings by one player is four (see first page) and i wanted to know if anyone's hit more than that

bryce

International Regular
just realised i have a player who beats most test wickets so here's the screen - he never missed selection through the whole time he was available right up until he retired, once more i also found a screen that beats the current record for a test partnership(match summary screen posted to prove it was a test match)

Attachments

bryce

International Regular
his average went down as he got into his late 30's(it was normally around 22) - but with 120 odd five-wicket bags and 33 ten-wicket matches in tests it's fair to say he carried my attack for his whole career and also add to that there were no other test spinners so he did bowl alot of overs

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah he doesn't seem like a great bowler. But a top bowler who has played and bowled alot..

kof98

U19 12th Man
worst best bowling

6-222
Well, its not a record but an interesting figure
R Abeywansa plays for Derbyshire and Sri Lanka
FC 3976 overs 12431 runs 37.22 avg @ 3.13 and taken 5 wickets in an innings 9 times

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
check out highest team score on the first page and you'll see a guy got like 6/359 against me