• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Records So Far...

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
kears_falcon_9 said:
How can u make 511 in a ODI.... lol
if you have batsmen on all-out aggression from the start, provided you don't get all out (which normally happens) you will end up with a score around 500

Hoggy31

International Captain
Ferd said:
What's the biggest score by a debutant?

One of my guy's hit 200* on debut, but I don't have a screenshot so it's pretty useless.
Brad Hodge made 200+ for me on test debut for Australia in like 2006, but then after about 30 matches he only averaged like 28 with only 2 hundreds. :@

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Hoggy31 said:
Brad Hodge made 200+ for me on test debut for Australia in like 2006, but then after about 30 matches he only averaged like 28 with only 2 hundreds. :@
I had a Zimbabwe batsman make 280odd for me on debut.

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
Highest score on debut? Just got this bloke, 2nd team avg of 86, 2023 and finally a good batsmen! Decided to roll the dice on him for the 1st test of the summer against Sri Lanka.

Attachments

Anomaly

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Best odi bowling figures?
i tried that test that someone posted of trying to win the world cup on normal skill using players who have never played any international cricket. And this guy gets a 10fer in his first ODI game!!! (even though it was only holland...)

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
Well, I've beaten the best bowling in an innings on the first post, 10/34 is beaten by my 10/33 by a certain Shane Keith Warne.

Attachments

bryce

International Regular
in the game he isn't actually a very good bowler anyway - a decent part-timer but that's it, he is a decent enough batsman though

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Doesn't count because this is with ICC2, but I just had a bowler take 9 wickets for 1 run in a Test match. :blink: