• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SWC'99 V Cricket 2002

anzac

International Debutant
can anyone give a direct comparison between the 2 games?

I have SWC on PC as I like to play both Test & ODI games, but I am looking to update if there is a better game (I have no experience of any other games). I also like the fact that you can edit your team and stats etc to keep your line ups current.

From what I have read on other site forums it would appear that you can not do this for Cricket 2002, nor can you play a Test Season. The game play is reportedly more realistic re batting & bowling, although I have yet to read exactly how.

I have looked to download the demos but they were going to take too long. All in all I know little about the EA effort and am keen to find out from those in the know.

Regards

:I