• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pirate copies of PC games

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinu23

International Debutant
most of u guys buy original PC games paying around $30. These games work very well with little trouble. But where I live in Sri Lanka u can't get a original game even if u wanted to.(not that i want to). We in sri lanka have to buy pirate copies at around 1$. and most of the time a single CD has two or three games. Ofcourse it has it's down side like some of the games doesn't work properly(missing sounds, objects, etc) but it's better than having to buy originals...because people in are country can't afford to pay $30 FOR A COMPUTER GAME!!

masterblaster

International Captain
I don't think this is the kind of thread you should be bringing up here. Cricket Web does not support or endorse pirate copies of any software, dvd or video.

I'm afraid James and the other guys here won't really take too kindly to this sort of thread.

Sorry mate, I know its tough but Piracy Doesn't Work.

dinu23

International Debutant
ofcourse piracy is a horrible thing. I study in the IT field and I know how hard it is to develop a game like cricket 2004. I was just stating my view on piracy. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sangrah is right - we've never and never will allow pirated games to be linked to or made available via Cricket Web.

Most Online Stores ship goods all over the world. For example games like Cricket 2004, BLC 99, etc can be purchased here and the products purchased shipped anywhere.

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
uh he did imply that the reason he buys pirated games was because he couldn't afford originals......

Status
Not open for further replies.