• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC 2002 Patch - Cricket.exe error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaxerian

Cricket Spectator
Hello,

I downloaded the ICC 2002 Patch from Cricket Web's ICC 2002 Page, and copied everything within, however it appears that I'm facing a major problem with the Cricket.exe file. Before, it never asked for the ICC2002 CD to be inserted, however after I copied this patch, it is.

The problem is, the ICC2002 CD I used to install the game isn't mine, and has never been with me since I installed it, as the Cricket.exe never asked for the CD to be inserted, even when it wasn't in the drive. That's changed now, and I get this message - http://img10.exs.cx/img10/8166/icc.jpg.

Could anyone help me, and could anyone so kindly give me a copy of their ICC2002 Cricket.exe file, which like my earlier one, never asked for the CD to be inserted?

I'd really appreciate it if someone would help, since I really love ICC 2002 as it's made some of my most depressing moments more fun than I could ever imagine. Please? :)

Eclipse

International Debutant
I dont know what your on about as far as not having to use the CD before..

The ICC series have always required the CD to be in the drive and as far as I know there has not been a No Cd .exe made so I dont see how your's could ever have worked without the CD.

If your really desprate try then to crack the exe yourself I have done it for a few game's but you will need a disasembler and a hex editor and a fair bit of trial and error..

There are a few guide out there on the net that tell you roughly how to go about it just google it.

Xaxerian

Cricket Spectator
Well, I installed mine through a Zip-extractor from a collection of cricketing games - so I guess that's the reason. Thanks for helping though, I reckon I have to find my friend now, though its going to take some time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.