• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Sim - Poll For Name !!!

What name do you want for the upcoming game from Duff and Horro. Please see UCM topic

• Total voters

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hey,
On behalf of Horro and Duff i am posting this poll to decide the name of the cricket sim. Please obviously pick for you favorite preferance AND if you pick other then PLEASE specify what name you would like.

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Hoggy31 said:
something like Caught Behind or Middle Stump
not bad suggestions , keep in mind everybody we dont whant a name like

so and so Manager
or
so and so Coach. we whant something that wont clash

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricket Coaching Director..

Director of Cricket...

IMO Middle stump etc are more for playable cricket games not really management games...

DJellett

International Debutant
I've got some original suggestions - maybe:

Cricket 2004
Brian Lara Cricket 2005
Dylan Jellett is a ***y beast 2005 and for that matter every year

steds

Hall of Fame Member
DJellett said:
I've got some original suggestions - maybe:

Cricket 2004
Brian Lara Cricket 2005
Dylan Jellett is a ***y beast 2005 and for that matter every year
That last one is
a) too wordy
b)not true-you're a ginge!!!! :p

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
it was a TV program about 3 yrs ago in Pakistan.Teaching cricket tips to people.but you wil not hear its name because it was a PAKISTANI program 3 to 4 yrs ago

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Horo said:
i thought of that also , but im pretty sure its used by something a game or cd or something
Inside Edge is the name of a cricket magazine.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Who cares? Its a magazine not a game. Besides, theres not many decent names left, all the crappy games have taken them.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
You guys have got to be joking. That nbame is shocking it doesnt sound like fun at all.

The name should be the first thnig people notice so you want it to be CATCHY and GOOD.