• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Sim - Poll For Name !!!

What name do you want for the upcoming game from Duff and Horro. Please see UCM topic

• Total voters

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
No, that isn't the name. It is CMS 2005. Cricket Management System is too long.

This is just to solve the arguments in the meantime.

Last edited:

Horo

Cricket Spectator
its only a temp name until something better comes along ive been told :dry:

i agree with kearns , thats why i thought up caught and bowled but we cant agree on that so we will just have to keep waiting for a decent name i guess to be suggested

Cricket Management System is to dull and sounds boring.

Last edited:

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
Does anyone know what temporary means around here? Kears_falcon, obviously you don't. Have a chat to me on MSN! :)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
6th Slip "UP"
Head of Cricket
Challenger Cricket
Crisp Cricket
Synopsis of Cricket Tactics Destroyer 2005(SCTD 2005)

duffarama

School Boy/Girl Captain
I like the idea of Challenger Cricket but it doesn't really go in with the flow of our game.
Cricket Tactician 2005 sounds OK and Head of Cricket is a good one too.
I was thinking Cricket Executive 2005, but horo thinks it sounds to corporate.
Thanks for all of your suggestions.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
DJellett said:
And who is Dave Mohammed?
:-O He doesn't know!!!!

He's the left handed Anil Kumble, the black (left handed) Shane Warne, the West Indian wizard, the next big thing!!!

In other words, he's a West Indian chinamen bowler (from Trinidad) who's played in two tests.

Andrew_14

School Boy/Girl Captain
wcc05 has already been asked, it ended up 10,000 miles from home being chased by a crazed monkey with a beating stick (horrigan).

Horo

Cricket Spectator
Andrew_14 said:
wcc05 has already been asked, it ended up 10,000 miles from home being chased by a crazed monkey with a beating stick (horrigan).
i see your posts are still of the highest quality :dry:

duff whants Cricket Master 2005 but i was thinking it might clash with that game Cricket Manager , after all they are quiet similiar :mellow:

DJellett

International Debutant
SOME MORE SUGGESTIONS:

Third Man
Deep Fine Leg
Silly Mid On
Dylan Jellett Cricket 2005
LBW
CricSim 2005
Padded Up
Pad Up
Padding Up