• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Let the questions begin

anzac

International Debutant
international seasons as we had in BLC'99...............thus enabling to mirror the ICC comp re team & player rankings etc...........

I know that licensing comes into it all but as previously pointed out there is the option of following the ISS Pro example.........

most people would forgive the lack of licensing given that the gameplay is of highest quality, and the facility is available to edit the game accordingly...........

similarly many quality PC sports games are now double discs to cover the amount of data / options / graphics quality etc..............if we are really serious about producing a definative game then I see no reason as to why this can not be done for this sport......hell even EA Sports have 2 discs in FIFA these days.............

Hayds_not_Shoab

Cricket Spectator
What are the graphics like?
eg. Does Matty Hayden look like Matty Hayden, not some default dude?
Is everything smooth and not all blocky?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Buddhmaster said:
No worries, are you enjoying your Coffee and Crumpets?
Is that a British thing?? I don't think I've ever seen anyone eat crumpets! Or really drink much coffee (except me) Looks like we have quite a wrong rep overseas then!

If you're going to say something like that, try Tea and biscuits.. or Roast Beef

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
James, is there any chance you could score some video off Codemasters of BLIC? Just so we can see bowlers' actions/batters' strokeplay, and see how it's come along...?

Thanks anyway.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Mr Casson said:
James, is there any chance you could score some video off Codemasters of BLIC? Just so we can see bowlers' actions/batters' strokeplay, and see how it's come along...?

Thanks anyway.
I've asked Codemasters and you never know we might be lucky :)