• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question about international players

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Hello I just started a game on ICC 2002 and as you might know that team has 2 international players S Koenig and A Razzaq. My question is at the end of the season can I re sign both? Or if I sign S Koenig can I sign another international?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
At the end of the season you can only resign one - and Sven Koenig counts as an International - so kick them both out ASAP and sign some middle order batsman and seamers!

bryce

International Regular
no you can actually sign them both at the end of the season, i had craig spearman and ian harvey all they way 'til they retired in one of my games.
the only problem is they will be the only internationals you can have if you choose to keep them both, otherwise if you let them go you can only have one.

bryce

International Regular
yeah i wouldn't want to keep any of the pairs of internationals that start off in the game anyway.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Thanks for your help guys. I was just intrested in if I could. Now what international to sign....

bryce

International Regular
Most people favour Thilan Samaweera but i think the best is Mohammed Hussain, of course assuming you can afford them.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Neil, I didn't want to keep him he sucks. But I was just intrested if I could and say pick up another international :)