• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ACC 2005 Database update

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
Am I the only one whos finding the game a sh** load harder with this update? Also the teams are way to small, only 14-16 players for each state which is NOT enough. If you have 3 players on international duty and 2 injured, you cannot field a team. Each state is missing 4-5 players each.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
I seemed to find it easier. I played with SA. And only played the ING games and automatically simmed the Pura Cup games. In most seasons i finished in the bottom 2 in Pura cup although i did finish 3rd twice. In the ING cup i finished in the top 4 90% of the time and made the final 50% of the time. So i dont no. It could be harder it could be easier depends on how you play the game. And also after the first season you top your squad upto about 22 or so. So you rarely have less than 20 players to choose for each game. I wish they made ACC 2. Or an update patch for the game.

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
Mate I'm playing it no different and I've only had 1 century in 2 seasons.

On Victorias list in the new database theres no Allan Wise, Adam Crosswaithe etc in the first year. You've gotta skip the first year completely. Oh well. Could be worse, I could've done it myself lol